[bksvol-discuss] Re: greetings and a question

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <Goodind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 06:43:41 -0500

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for this info.  It's a little different from what I did with the book I
just validated, I didn't leave the blank lines before and after the page
number.  I will be sure to do that from now on.

I always keep an eye out for Spanish books on the validation page, since I
figure there are probably fewer people who can validate them.  If you want to
scan the rest of the Magic bus books, let me know, and I'll keep an eye out for
them.
Take care,
Donna