[bksvol-discuss] Re: greetings and a question

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 22:24:40 -0500

Hey Cindy!

Congratulations to you too! Yes, you were "just Cindy" when I was here last.
Hope you're getting to spend lots of time with your new grandchild(ren)!

My PhD is in Hispanic Cultural Studies.  I'm currently teaching Spanish
part-time, but am on the market for a full-time job for next year.
Unfortunately, this probably means moving out of state (big sigh).

Looking foward to joining everyone in the community effort to defeat the
stripper. *smile*
Take care,
Donna