[bksvol-discuss] covers?

  • From: "Kelly Carlson" <kccat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:45:17 -0500

Ok, I just got the print book of "The Drastic Dragon of Draco, Texas" the book
I'm working on validating.  Now I have a few questions on order and covers.

On the scaned copy the first page is actually the back cover.  the back cover
may have a short discription of the book but it doesn't that the title of the
book on it.  Should I earace it altogerther or put it at the end of the book
where it belongs?  Or, I could scan the front cover, put it first and leave the
back cover where it is.

The cover page is there but the front cover itself isn't.  Should it be there?

Next, there's a page missing called "A Warm Welcome".  I read it (in the print
book) and it turn out it's basicly a repeat of a page in the middle of the
book.  What should I do with this?  I would think it would be fine to leave out
but I don't want it to be rejected becase of it.

The next page is missing too,  I'll scan it and get it in.  But, I want to keep
the scanning a minimum, because it's a paper back and it's the only copy being
shared between several libraries. I don't think it's a popular book is this
area.  <g>

Kelly C