[bksvol-discuss] Re: apostrophe as single quote

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 01:34:17 -0600

Speaking of quotes I just finished reading "The King of the Castle" by
Victoria Holt.  It was printed in England as a large type edition.  The
close quotes all seem to be numbers.  Favorites are 33 and 55,, in Grade II
BRF format.  I got the book from the bookshare.org collection, and wondered
if thiis is how British quotes printed in large type usually turn out in
.brf files.

Sue S.