[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unsubscribing from the list

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:35:17 -0400

Dear Patti,

What ever list you are on or off, good fortune to you and enjoy bookshare as a
reader.

Have you considered validating instead of submitting? I'm having fun validating
because I get to read a new book and volunteer at the same time. It really
seems too good to be true. When you pick a book to Validate, you can get one
with a high rating so you won't have lots to correct. In fact, I think you
aren't even expected to correct all of the small mistakes, but just check the
copyright, isp number and pressence of all the pages and text. I'm correcting
as I read because I enjoy it. It makes me feel useful and proud of the book and
my joint venture with the person who submitted it.

I truly sympathize with your frustration with your scanner. I have this high
priced monster of a scanner I don't know how to use, at all. You are way ahead
of me in the scanning department. It sounds as if you have mastered the machine
well enough to scan for your own purposes. I wish I could do that.

That unsubscribing sounds complicated. It seems when you solve one computer
problem, another pops up.

Always With Love,

Lissi