[bksvol-discuss] OT: bad smells

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:41:46 -0700 (PDT)

I've smelled garbage, and I've changed diapers, and I
gagged when I had to pick up my dog's poo (to use my
pediatrician daughter's terminology--when she was a
child I taught her  correct terminology--I guess now
she has to use children's  --smile)  when I was a kid,
but I don't think I've ever smelled anything worse
than the other day when 2 big black Newfoundlands
passed me on their way out of Club Pet -- and they'd
had a bath just the day before, the receptionist told
me.

http://mail.yahoo.com