[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unsubscribing from the list

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:10:35 -0500

Patti,

You need to include lines from the confirmation message when you reply to
FreeLists.  You'll need to reconfigure your e-mail software to include the
original message when replying, or you'll need to copy and paste the lines
from the original message into your reply.

Sorry that all the messages overwhelmed you.  Let us know if you want to
resubscribe in the future and need help. <Smile>

HTH

Gerald