[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paragraph Breaks

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 09:05:00 -0500

Hi all,

Roger, you should always examine the first few pages of a scanned book to see whether all the front matter is there and whether there are insufficient paragraph breaks. This is noticeable when dialogue is messed up, more than one person speaking in the same paragraph. I usually reject such books because they are a pain to deal with. I'm sorry you spent all that effort for naught, but don't give up the ship. Just know better next time. Insufficient paragraphs is a valid reason for rejecting any book.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.