[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page 134 of Down to the Bonny Glen

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 16:11:51 -0400

Dear Pamela,

I'm a customer of Amazon and ABE books, too, as well as using the library,
Paperback Swap and library book sales as sources. I imagine you've guessed I
love books, too. You're in the company of many book lovers here.

Thanks for your explanation. The important thing is that you are willing and
able to get some of the pages we need and we're glad your helping out. We don't
have many volunteers with good vision to assist us. I'm afraid we keep the ones
we have pretty busy.

Always with love,

Lissi