[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page 142 of Down to the bonny Glen

  • From: Pamela Hoffard <crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 13:12:19 -0700 (PDT)

Andy,
It is of a woman sitting by a fireplace looking down at little people working
by twos with wool.  This the best I can describe it without knowing what the
book is really about!
Glad to try to help,
Pam

  From: Andy B. <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>

  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Page 142 of Down to the bonny Glen

  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 1:39 PM

  I seem to need this page too. Appears that somebody
  decided to write all over the page in the book or something. Either the page
  comes back totally blank or the entire thing is scrambled up.

  ISBN 0-06-440714-4