[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page 142 of Down to the bonny Glen

  • From: Pamela Hoffard <crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 16:12:20 -0700 (PDT)

Andy,
On page 152, there is the woman holding an umbrella walking away from a man
with a boat on the shore.
On page 157, starts with a picture of a basket full of wool. Then ends with the
words that you have and page 158 does start with those words.  "House tour" is
the chapter heading.

  From: Andy B. <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>

  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 2:44 PM

  Ok. So page 142 is an image. What is it
  an image of? Can you give me a good description to put in the book?

    From: Andy B. <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>

    Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Page 142 of Down to the bonny Glen

    To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 1:39 PM

    I seem to need this page too. Appears that somebody
    decided to write all over the page in the book or something. Either the
    page comes back totally blank or the entire thing is scrambled up.

    ISBN 0-06-440714-4