[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page 134 of Down to the Bonny Glen

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 15:17:16 -0400

Dear Pamela, and Booksharian Friends,

Pamela, Are you getting those pages using a screen reader? I have JAWS 10.
Would you contact me on or off list to tell me how you get missing pages using
your computer? Presently the only way I get them is by getting the book and
scanning it. Your way, especially for filling in missing information here and
there is so quick and useful!

Always with love,

Lissi
          From: Andy B. <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Page 134 of Down to the Bonny Glen
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Saturday, July 24, 2010, 9:15 PM

          Can somebody send me page 134 of Down to the Bonny Glen? The scanner
decided to take a break on this page too. I actually think it has something to
do with the binding keeping the page from being pushed flat on the scanner
screen (shadows from the binding can cause misprints) type of thing.

          ISBN 0-06-440714-4