[bksvol-discuss] Openbook scanner:

  • From: Dolores Dean <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 07:24:49 -0400

This note is really for Laurie Casner. It was suggested that she would perhaps be ab le to help mne. When I scan, every line is showing with paragraph marks. My thought is that this is a problem with the settings. But I don't know how to change them or, for that matter, what to change. I really want to be scanning again. Your help would be appreciated. When I spoke with a representative at Freedomscientific, it was thought it might have to do with workflow.
Thank you for your help.
You can email me privately or on the list.

Sister Dolores
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.