[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT listening to DAISY books

  • From: "Molly O'Sullivan" <molly.osullivan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:03:52 -0500

I primarily use my  Icon for book reading, it makes it so easy, with
it's ability to download books from Bookshare right off of the
internet, without even having to go on my computer.
I also sometimes listen to books on my computer, using Kurzweil, also
using it to convert to mp3's to listen to on my iPod.  I have also
recently gotten an iPhone, and plan to read books there as well.