[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT listening to DAISY books

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:26:57 -0400

I have converted a book in text format to MP3 using my Open Book once. It took a while to finish, but not an unreasonable while. I never bothered to do it again, though, because my Stream reads text perfectly well.

"Those who produce should have, but we know that those who produce the most - that is, those who work hardest, and at the most difficult and most menial tasks, have the least." - Eugene V. Debs

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com