[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T humor - spell check this.

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:08:54 -0500

Dear Kelley,

So glad you enjoyed the megaword. I'd love to have heard your computer's version. You can hear it pronounced correctly on the NLS recording of one of the Evan Evans mysteries about that charming, mild-mannered constable in a small Welsh town. I wish I could recall which book of the series it's in. I came upon it for the second time, yesterday, while validating a history book.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>