[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T humor - spell check this.

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:18:15 -0500

Hi, Jana. You know, I only have a 20-cell Braille Lite, so I'd have to
advance that thing three times just to see the whole word. Wow! I didn't
even think of it in the context of a braille display until you mentioned it.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.