[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T humor - spell check this.

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:28:04 -0600

Yes, in some ways the Braille Note is a lot smarter than the Braille 'n Speak.
Braille 'n Speaks are much older devices.  I used one all through highschool.
I've only had my Braille Note since the very last class I took in college.
Whenever I play with a Braille 'n Speak again I experience technology
nostalgia. <grin>

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity