[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mis-spelled words

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:40:51 -0800

Hi, Cindy. Or you just type so fast you don't realize you've made a mistake,
which is what usually ends up happening to me. Sometimes, spellchecking gets
it and sometimes not. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.