[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mis-spelled words

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:49:35 -0800 (PST)

True, Shelley, but it doesn't work if the word is a
real word but the wrong one chosen for the situation,
e.g., there, their and they're -- or, as you pointed
out, if the word isn't in the spell-check dictionary,
like, perhaps, synopses.  I find using spell-check
with my mail a little difficult, though. I think I
haven't quite mastered it, though I probably should
put in the time to do so.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com