[bksvol-discuss] Re: Google Desktop Broke my Bookshare Books

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:50:37 -0700

Thanks Monica,

The below solution worked beautifully. My Bookshare books are no longer broken.

I still probably wont' reinstall Google desktop because even if I read the documentation I probably won't know which settings are JAWS friendly and which aren't. I'm okay with that though. I'm glad it works for you. And thanks again for your help!
<smile>.

Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>