[bksvol-discuss] Editing before reading

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:21:25 -0600

Sometimes that doesn't pay. I scanned Little Sister, by Patricia
MacDonald, and the scan was a mess because the book was falling apart.
So have been doing a lot of cleanup, and in the process, I found out
who the villain is before having read the book. Great. Hopefully this
was one book that wasn't supposed to keep you guessing.

And Jana, you're right. With the rank spelling feature, it's almost
like a game to see how much you can bring up the accuracy.

Pam