[bksvol-discuss] Re: when a resubmitted book:

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:22:29 -0600

Hi Gisela,
If the submitter of the book has written in the comments field that this
book is a resubmit, a fixed up version of something from the collection,
then you should accept it, after looking it over of course. If it's a
duplicate but the submitter hasn't mentioned that it was an intentional
resubmit then you might want to mention it here so that someone with
Kurzweil's ranked spelling feature at their disposal can check it out.
I hope this helps and that I didn't just add to the confusion. <grin>
Kellie