[bksvol-discuss] Re: when a resubmitted book:

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:31:43 -0800

Hi, Gisela. I'm not sure what you mean here. If someone resubmits a book to
replace one already in the collection, if the one in the collection is already
rated excellent, sometimes it helps to compare the two. I know Kurzweil has
that ability through ranked spelling, but I know you don't have that, so I'm
not sure what, if anything, you could do to determine which one is indeed
better. I'm not even sure if that's what you meant, though. *smile* I hope this
helps at least somewhat. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.