[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dyslexic Jaws

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 06:16:22 -0500

I never had that problem with my Win-98-SE computer with any version of JAWS
up through the current 5.0, but I now have it with Win-XP-Pro and JAWS 5.0
at work.  It's very annoying and I haven't found a solution beyond shutting
down and starting up again.  It's just one in a list of little annoying
things about JAWS and XP.  I keep promising myself that I'm going to write
this list down and then when I have a free hour or two, I'm going to call FS
for technical support, but I'd almost rather go to the dentist.
Alternatively, I keep waiting for the computer fairy to drop in overnight
and fix it while I sleep.  <smile>

Peace and Hope,
Donna