[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Port and Book Courier

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:01:26 -0600

a good part of the "OK" is that I need the ability to read my students' work
(term papers and projects etc.) on my bus commutes and VR decided that buying
one of these critters would be cheaper than they are paying for my readers
right now.  Their thinking is that if i had the ability to grade on my own that
they wouldn't be spilling out so much for readers.  Whatever gets me the
technology *smile*  Now if they would just decide what they are doing about
replacing my laptop...
Natasha & Fossey

Guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx

CR: Body Double, by Tess Gerritsen, (audio)

For my book reviews: http://www.livejournal.com/users/guidingpaws/