[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shelly

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:23:57 -0600

http://www.wintrans-bt.org/

If that doesn't work for some reason I could also E-mail the file to you off
list.  When you unpack it make sure to let it go to the default directory or
some things won't work.

I would suggest going to the c:\winbt directory and hitting shift-f10 on the
Wintrans.exe file and add it to the start menu, so you can run the program
quickly and easily.
I think the rest is self explanitory once you run the program and a readme
file is included both on the site and in the download.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/