[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Port and Book Courier

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:42:47 -0800

I just bought a scandisk 512 card at Staples for 29.95 using a rebate. I
understand that at Costco the same card was $30 and no messing with a
rebate. So the prices are coming down all the time, and to read
audio-digital books on either device we are going to need as large a card as
we can afford I believe.