[AR] Re: Ionic orientation (was: Falcon 9 flight today)

  • From: Ian Garcia <ianmga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 22:40:22 -0700

Norman, after reading the mention to Ion Sensors I remembered the
hilarious stories of Ion sensors giving all sorts of trouble and
Chertok's rants against them (hilarious to us reading it many years
later, it wasn't funny at all to them then). I am glad you brought it
up. I highly recommend those books to anybody building rockets

 ian

--
Ian M Garcia