[AR] Re: Hybrid regression

  • From: Edward Wranosky <edwardcw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:06:10 -0600

A long time ago I flew a wax/pe/lampblack hybrid and  there were black
drips on the lake bed beneath where it landed.  It was dripping out the
excess fuel during coast and recovery.  I've found if you use a flourinated
binder with a finely divided metal you can get excellent performance out of
a hybrid :)

Edward

--
Chance favors the prepared mind.