[AR] Re: Hybrid regression

  • From: "Stephen Burns" <stephen.burns@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 20:54:47 +0800

This Utube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLPWqCMb7DE

shows an gaseous oxygen/acrylic hybrid. You can see the regression as it
happens.  The video also demonstrates the throttle response and the capacity to
turn off.

Here is another https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ2hOH23-zU restartable no
less, although probably not after an extended cool down.

Cheers

Burnsie