[AR] Re: BALLS 2013

  • From: "Jarvis, Jim" <jim.jarvis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 05:37:40 +0000

From: Ben Brockert <wikkit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 17:24:51 -0600
Subject: [AR] Re: BALLS 2013
Congratulations, Jim! Hell of a flight.
Was it just me, or did the buzzers and things get louder as it
descended? Nice example of the old alarm clock in a bell jar science
demo.
Ben

Ben, I think you're right about that.

The sound cuts out as it gets near apogee, which I think is just due to the
sensitivity of the mic (that camera is well known for crummy sound).

But there are two shotgun-like apogee charges that were pretty muffled, and it
does clearly get louder as it falls.

Jim

This e-mail and any attachments contain URS Corporation confidential
information that may be proprietary or privileged. If you receive this message
in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, distribute,
disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy the e-mail and
any attachments or copies.