[AR] Re: BALLS 2013

  • From: "Monroe L. King Jr." <monroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 01:27:45 -0700

 Jim had a great build article on Rocketry Planet (now defunct as far as
I know) Indeed he did make the rocket by hand. And I must say it was the
most beautiful CF rocket I've ever seen. I think the nosecone was more
conical on the one I saw so I expect this last one was a collimation of
past build experience. How many did Jim make? each one by hand. I
remember 3 this one was 4 I think so he's made a few with this same
design.

 Monroe