[AR] Re: BALLS 2013

  • From: "Jarvis, Jim" <jim.jarvis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 05:33:37 +0000

Thanks Monroe.  Like he said, I roll the tubes myself.  Nothing particularly
high tech, but I think the results are reasonably good.

I did a couple of build threads on the technique.  The first part is hosted
here:

http://www.rocketryfiles.com/?p=home&d=Technicalarticles/

The second one, which has some good stuff, isn't hosted anywhere that I know of
(but if someone wanted it, it could be emailed).

Ken, come git me!

Jim

This e-mail and any attachments contain URS Corporation confidential
information that may be proprietary or privileged. If you receive this message
in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, distribute,
disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy the e-mail and
any attachments or copies.