RE: Obtuse errors at MOS

  • From: "Blanchard, William G" <William.Blanchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <andert@xxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 11:58:53 -0500

supporthtml.oracle.com

From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stephen Andert
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 10:56 AM
To: Oracle L
Subject: Re: Obtuse errors at MOS

I have been trying to open an SR since Fri but it won't let me choose a
category, but won't even let me save as a draft until do.  The category
drop-down doesn't drop.  The Flash interface is NOT an upgrade AFAICT.
Argh. Waiting for a call back from support now.

 <http://flowingdesert.zenfolio.com/img/v0/p517662263-10.jpg>

        Stephen Andert
623-252-FOTO (3686)

Blog <http://cactustri.blogspot.com/>  | Flowing Desert Photography
<http://flowingdesert.com/>
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/CactusTri>

Become a Facebook fan at the Flowing Desert Fan page
<http://www.facebook.com/FlowingDesert>

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Yong Huang <yong321@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        > because the HTML interface was unable to create an SR
        > a few months ago.
        > Dunno if they have fixed that.

        You can create an SR on supporthtml.oracle.com. The problem is
its short
        timeout, maybe 1 or 2 hours. So if it takes you too long to
prepare the
        SR, you may lose what you typed. The Flash interface has a much
longer
        timeout.

Yong, the issue I was referring to was not due to a timeout.

It was simply not possible to create an SR in the HTML MOS site.

It appears they have fixed that.

I did open an SR on it.  :)

Jared Still
Home Page: http://jaredstill.com

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all
copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and
(iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any
message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons
other than the intended recipient. Thank you.