Re: Flash-only MetaLink :-(

  • From: Amardeep Sidhu <amardeepsidhu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vandreev@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 21:02:37 +0530

You are not alone ! Flash is going to make it slow, stupid, more useless etc etc. That simple text based thing was so simple, fast and sweet :-( .

Regards,
Amardeep Sidhu

Vladimir Andreev wrote:
List,

Apologies for the rant, but am I the only one with a problem caused by MetaLink's "retirement"?

It turns out My Oracle Support is not supported on (for example) HP-UX B.11.11 (no Flash 9 for HP-UX), and that's what I have to use at work.
A strange decision by Oracle, to say the least. What's next - Knowledge Base notes will only be available in Word format, maybe?

Regards,
Flado

-- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l