Re: Complete recovery

  • From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: painterman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 09:24:30 -0500

I know you are asking about Recovery. But is the RECYCLE BIN in use on this
database? If so, look into the FLASHBACK DROP feature.
This is exactly why I like the recyclebin .

"FLASHBACK TABLE <table_name> TO BEFORE DROP;'  -- simple version of it,
depending on what is in the recyclebin.

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,
        the greatest joy is in having someone