Re: Complete recovery

  • From: "Ingrid Voigt" <giantpanda@xxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 12:10:08 +0200

Hi,

a complete recovery will restore the state of your
database to the current time - after the table
deletion.

You need to do tablespace point in time recovery,
see the Backup and Recovery Advanced User's Guide.
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/backup.102/b14191/rcmtspit.htm

This is tricky, you might want to do a point in time
recovery of your whole database instead.

Regards
Ingrid

-------- Original-Nachricht --------