Re: out of office messages

  • From: "Don Bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:44:32 -0800

Hi Francesca,

I donn't know if you can exclude specific recipients or not, it would depend on
the particular email program in use.

There is certainly a use for this sort of thing, as well as the return receipt
requested reply in a business setting and I've used them both for business
myself.

Don

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:56:27 +0100, Francesca Diodati wrote:

HI Don and all,
is there a way to exclude certain recipients when setting the out of ofice
replies and return receipt requests? This way we could use these features
without affecting lists we're on.

Thanks

Fran