[optacon-l] Re: optacon repair

  • From: "Dave Godfrey" <Dave.Godfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:15:23 +0100

Ok Wilna,

One or more of the internal signal wires to the retina is intermittent.
What I can do is bring this area of the cable into the retina camera
barrel, and repair it. There will then only be a slight shortening of
the cable. I will check the other signal wires at the same time as this
is a vulnerable area for wire breaks due to the stresses and strains of
the cable at the grommet entry.

When you do send it over, please ensure the Customs documentation states
that it is being sent here for repair only and not for resale, other
wise Customs import duty will be charged!

Best regards

Dave Godfrey

Market House Business Centre
Suite F, 2 Marlborough Rd