[optacon-l] optacon repair

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 22:08:11 -0700

Wilna,

Rather than getting a replacement machine, you could get your machine
repaired. Depending on your location, there are optacon technicians in some
parts of the world who do excellent work and repair machines. Richard Oehm
has helped many of us, and his prices are reasonable, and I've gotten my
machines returned to me within a couple of weeks. If you can let the list
know your location (USA, Canada, Europe, etc.), somebody can give you
contact information. The problem with this is that you won't have your
machine for a couple of weeks, but you will have a working optacon after it
is fixed.

Mary