Re: optacon as input to computer

  • From: Ollie <sinisorsa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:51:03 +0100

Hello Charles,
Many thanks, I think this is one dream come true... At least potentially.
I'm far from being a programmer - I'm practically illiterate as to computer
programming -, but I'll give it a try.
It would be interesting though, if anybody konws how to do the settings, to
get that information as well.
Has anybody tried it yet?

Another question:
Does anyone know how to do the threshhold adjustment?
My husband and his office colleagues have fixed my Optacons a couple of
times, but I don't konow how to tell them to adjust thethreshhold on one of
them. They both need it, actually - one is Optacon I and one is Optacon II.
thanks in advance for your precious help!
Greetings,
Olga