[optacon-l] Re: my own uses for the Optacon

  • From: JBliss Judy <judy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:24:04 -0800

Dear Debra,

I remember working with a student on a knitting pattern, as well as someone
trying to read the guitar "notation", which is a grid representing the strings
and a small "boxy" thing marking which string to hold down.  I see that you're
doing bookshare proofing - do you know Rob Turner at Bookshare?

Judy Adams