[optacon-l] my own uses for the Optacon

  • From: Debra Hernstrom <dhh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:16:29 -0600

Hello,

I use the optacon for many of the same uses posted here. I also use
the optacon to transcribe knit and crochet patterns that are written
in symbols in charted form rather than text. and for proofreading
bookshare books when footnote numbering doesn't scan for proofing. I
also have transcribed music using the Optacon. I don't think a day
goes by that I don't use the optacon.