[optacon-l] Re: math symbols

  • From: "J. R. Westmoreland" <jr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 08:46:23 -0600

True enough. Then when you feel really brave, start a course in electronics
and teach yourself how to work with schematic diagrams and all the symbols
they use there. <grin> I have done that as well and had lots of fun. The
schematic prints were the most fun, making sure that you stayed tracking on
the same line of the circuit. Also, some of the symbols they use are pretty
complet and considerable harder to recognize at first.

Best,
J. R.

J. R. Westmoreland
E-mail: jr@xxxxxxx