[optacon-l] Re: introduction

  • From: JBliss Judy <judy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:43:44 -0800

Dear Suzanne,

Great to hear from you and you're right about what the Optacon can do that no
other products can do.  I did try a number of the greeting cards that you can
record a message or hear pre-recorded holiday music - what a kick!  And there
are talking prescription bottles, which is quite an advancement.  Perhaps some
day our frozen and canned foods will identify themselves.

Happy holidays and happy 2009 (I hope it turns around the economy),

Judy Adams