[optacon-l] Re: creating a new optacon

  • From: Mallard <mallard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 19:18:08 +0100

Yes, NVDA is an excellent example.
When I first came across it, a few years ago, it was ridiculously basic.
People said nothing would ever come of it... And see where we are now!

I'm also more than fed up with lots of talk and nothing being done. As
long as we reason only in terms of market, based on the few people we're
able to reach and interview, I'm afraid nothing will ever happen.
I'll say this for the last time, and then I'll shut up forever:
Open source, community funded. You'll be surprised at what could happen.
Idealistically,
Ollie