Re: Wishing for an Optacon

  • From: "Cathy Harris" <caharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:24:31 -0400

Could you tell me, or any one else, why did they quit making them?

It does not make sense to me because they seem so very valuable.

I know how many times I have thought to myself...in different situations, "wow, if I just had an Optacon"...

I am not sure I understand the reasoning behind the cessation of the machine.

Cathy