Re: User-designed Optacon

  • From: "Mike Freeman" <k7uij@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:07:03 -0800

Kathryn:

It's perfectly obvious what we need to create a modernized Optacon. First we
need money; next we need money; after that, we need money and finally (you
guessed it), we need money. In other words, all the engineering problems and
stuff are child's-play compared to the real problem which is to get money to
develop a new Optacon and at a price anyone with less money than Latreel
Spreewell can afford! Till we have that, this observer opines that our
discussion is akin to calculating how many angels can dance on the head of a
pin!

Mike Freeman