Re: Stuff from Housecleaning

  • From: "Robert Englebretson" <renglebr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:54:02 -0500

Nigel and list,

Yes, good point; it does appear that Freedom Scientific is now the likely
copyright owner.  I've contacted their legal counsel earlier today, to find
out whether they did in fact acquire the rights. If so, I'll be pursuing
permissions as planned, to distribute the training manuals in electronic
format free-of-charge for educational purposes of teaching and learning the
Optacon.  I'll let the list know how that develops.

--Robert Englebretson